Discretionary Portfolio Management
- Refers to private investors that seek professional management of their portfolio in order to achieve their investment goals and needs.
- The investor enjoys Prelium’s investment know-how, expertise and experience while minimizing the time required by him.
- The approach is based on active portfolio management according to which Prelium designs, formulates and monitors individual portfolios by investing in securities (equity, mutual funds, derivatives, bonds, alternative investment products) traded in the international financial markets.
- Investment in securities is done with absolute transparency in transactions.
- The management process is based on the individual needs of each investor (investment horizon, risk tolerance, expected return) to serve best his investment objectives.
- Monthly statement of the structure and valuation of portfolio by investment category.
Aims at both private and institutional investors. It offers state-of-the-art, integrated and personalized investment solutions based on the Open Architecture process and builds on Prelium’s strategic partnerships with high-end banking institutions and international investment firms.
- Portfolio configuration
- Wealth transfer
- Financial Planning
- Risk Management
Prelium (LF)Total Return Fund
It is a partnership of Prelium Investment Services S.A. with the Eurobank Fund Management Company Luxembourg.
The investment purpose of the fund is to achieve positive returns regardless of the course of individual stock indices or the course of different types of investment categories.
The asset management of Prelium (LF) Total Return Fund is performed using a flexible investment strategy that can be tailored to the total risk assumed, depending on the prevailing global financial and investment conditions.
A fund that essentially gives access to professional management and participation in investment strategies that until recently were the prerogative of high-income investors only.
A comprehensive proposal of stock trading.
Prelium Investment Services SA offers each client a comprehensive proposal concerning stock trading. Our company covers the financial markets in Greece and abroad, constantly expanding its partnerships and services, and stating its’ presence at every investment opportunity.
Our customers can use the following services:
- Stock Trading in Greece and Abroad
- Derivatives Trading in Greece and Abroad
- Transactions of Greek and Foreign Bonds
- Foreign exchange transactions
- Trading of commodities and precious metals
- Trading of CFD’s
Transactions of shares listed on the Athens Exchange through terminals installed in our offices. Mifid regulatory compliance, supervised by the Capital Market Commission. Serving investors with certified executives.
Fully automated trading in all international stock markets.
Exploiting the huge range of options, high marketability and geographic risk diversification, in a fully internationalized environment.
In collaboration with Banks and Stock Brokers abroad, as well as dealing rooms of Greek banks, we are able to execute transactions on behalf of our clients in any bond issue, government or corporate, Greek or foreign issuer, making the best effort in finding the best price.
Transactions in all derivative products of the Greek market using the terminals located in our company and our certified executives. A variety of options is offered for hedging against changes in the FTSE Large Cap Index and high marketability shares in the Athens Stock Exchange, as well as for speculation.
Futures, Options, CFD’s on indices, stocks, currencies, commodities and precious metals.
Contact a certified Advisor
It will be our pleasure to visit our offices in Athens, in order to have a personal meeting with our advisors and discuss your investment options.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
Prelium Investment Services S.A. under no circumstances – including negligence – may be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the use, or inability of use of www.prelium.gr. The accuracy of the material provided herein, either expressly or impliently, cannot be warranted. None of the material appearing on the site may be considered as a trade recommendation or investment advice of any kind.